The PA has several important events coming up and we need your help to make them a success. Please click here to email us if you wish to help with any of the following events:
• Freshman Class Representative – Work with class parents to organize socials, support student government events, and provide parent leadership on a PA event. The work is light and the satisfaction great!
• IMMEDIATE NEED: St. Patrick’s Day Luncheon Coordinators – Concord and Carlisle senior citizens visit CCHS on Saturday, March 17, for a traditional corned beef and cabbage luncheon, hosted and served by CCHS students and families. Volunteers are needed to help organize the event and assist students with set up and serving on the day of the luncheon.
• Parent Leads are also needed to work with our Student Government on these additional events:
• 3/7 – Dodgeball Tournament (Run by students and faculty)
• 3/30 – The Hypnotist
• TBD – Chris Secunda DJ Event
• 5/19 – Prom
• June – Senior Week Events
The PA Nominating Committee will be gathering names to fill the executive board slate for 2018-19. If you are interested in getting more involved with student and parent activities at CCHS, this is the perfect opportunity. Stay tuned for more information!